latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Database field locations

Home Forums Community Forum Database field locations

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 10th, 2013 at 4:30 pm #41324

Reading posts and using phpMyAdmin, I was able to find the database fields for part of the S2Member database but the fields such as: Role Custom Capabilities Registration Date First Payment Date Last Payment Date Auto-EOT Date Custom Value Paid Subscr. ID Paid Subscr. Gateway seem to be somewhere I cannot find.

I have written an application to deliver content to users through a private messaging system based on their subscription / membership information, so I need to be able to access more fields than just the base WP fields.

How can I access the necessary fields? Where are they kept? and what other info might be helpful to accessing these files

thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 11th, 2013 at 9:35 pm #41491
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I’d recommend using this function for gathering this data:

http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/api_functions/package-functions/#src_doc_get_user_field()

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.