latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Date driven file/post access?

Home Forums Community Forum Date driven file/post access?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 5th, 2013 at 12:17 pm #43792

Is it possible to have S2Member provide access to files or posts based on start date of a user’s subscription?

The scenario is we use S2Member for a weekly meal plan that’s delivered by emaiil (www.noplanmealplan.com). Users pay monthly for the mealplan. What we would like to do is allow the user to login to wordpress and access all of the meal plans from the start of their subscription. Such that, If I signed up on December 1st, I would be able to login on January 1st and see the last 4 weeks meal plans.

Currently, we do not have the mealplans in wordpress at all but could put them in a post or just as files. We don’t want to do this, however, if someone could sign up on December 1st and then immediately access the last 2 years worth of mealplans.

Any help or guidance as to whether this can be accomplished with S2Member and how to go about it would be great.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 4:26 am #44039

Hi Alissa.

You could do that with some conditionals. Please see this: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Content Dripping[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 3:27 pm #44125

Thanks Cristian – I think that at least gets me headed in the right direction. I am envisioning a page with a dynamically generated list of links to weekly documents based on registration date. That may be over complicating things but I’ll play around and see what I can come up with.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 12th, 2013 at 2:41 am #44329

Cool. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.