latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Deactivating S2Member on multisite – advice?

Home Forums Community Forum Deactivating S2Member on multisite – advice?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 26th, 2013 at 6:05 pm #54181

Hi,
I recently set up a site on my multisite wordpress installation using s2member pro. When I installed it I activated it multi-site-wide. I then developed the site and it is now successfully up and running.
I subsequently realised that s2member is active on all my other sites, and also may be conflicting with one of the themes I use.
I would like to de-activate the plugin sitewide, and then reactivate it solely for the site that uses it, but I am worried that I will lose the configuration and have to try to remember exactly how I set it up (and consequently have down-time).
Can you advise me what the best method would be to do this, and should it be hassle-free?

Many Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 27th, 2013 at 11:01 am #54226

If you are running s2Member Pro, there is an Import/Export area where you can export your s2Member configuration and then import it back into the new site if you need to. That being said, if you reactivate s2Member on the same site as it was previously active, you shouldn’t lose anything :-)

See: s2Member -› Import/Export (in your WP Dashboard).

I suggest creating a backup of your database before doing any of this. Just in case.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.