latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Default/Welcome emails for S2 member levels

Home Forums Community Forum Default/Welcome emails for S2 member levels

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 6th, 2012 at 12:03 pm #7465
Nick
Username: cleeveracing

Hi,

We have 4 levels of S2 members, each who have purchased a different service.

When we are posting we can restrict the post by selecting the appropriate level in the drop down, however when we want to email users to notify them of the post (using the default email) we have to edit the message every time.

Can we not set up a default email for each member level??

The same applies to having a single Welcome Mail for new members, can we not have one for each Member level?

This is extremely irritating and time consuming and the only apparent way around it is to have a bland generic message with no attempt at personalising the communication towards the service they have purchased.

thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 7th, 2012 at 4:32 am #7531

Hello Barbara.

We plan to make this possible in the coming major release of s2Member.

For now, this post by Jason may help you customize the emails a bit:
http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10368&p=33365#p33365

I hope it helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Mar 7th, 2012 at 8:02 am #7543
cassel
Username: cassel

That thread refers to something i asked a while ago and i am still using it effectively. It is pretty easy once it is set up, at least for the Thank you email.

Posted: Thursday Mar 8th, 2012 at 1:37 pm #7631
Nick
Username: cleeveracing

Thank you, chaps

Will look forward to the next release. Is there a list of things you hope to include?

And I will see what I can do with that post – your feedback useful too, cassel

Posted: Thursday Mar 8th, 2012 at 2:31 pm #7637

Glad that helped.

No, no list available. I can say it will be great, though. :P

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.