latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Descriptions on PayPal buttons missing info

Home Forums Community Forum Descriptions on PayPal buttons missing info

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 2nd, 2012 at 2:57 am #12343

Here is a description of a button:
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="10" ccaps="" desc="VIP Access to TheDBI.com, PSC Press for Peggy Duncan, Level 10" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.thedbi.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="497.00" rp="1" rt="L" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

But when I click the button, the descriptions are just giving me the first word only.

Please advise. Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 2nd, 2012 at 5:26 am #12358

That’s odd. Could you post the URL to the page where you’re testing it?

Posted: Wednesday May 2nd, 2012 at 10:47 am #12381
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 12:57 am #12418

I see. That’s strange.

Could you try a two word description as a test? I’d like to see if that makes a difference. If it works fine, then add one word at a time until the problem happens again and we may guess what’s causing it.

Another test you could do is deactivating other plugins, one by one, and reloading the page with the buttons to try them again. There may be a problem with the shortcode parsing. Another test would be using the default theme. These would only be to identify where the problem is so we can look at solving it.

Please let me know how it goes. :)

Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 8:02 am #12455

Cristian, I see what the problem is. I blog with Windows Live Writer. When I publish the page from within WLW, the button text is one word. When I publish directly from WordPress, all is well.

Thanks.

Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 1:47 pm #12494
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Thank you for the update, Peggy! Glad to hear you figured it out. :)

Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 3:41 pm #12512

Yeah. :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.