latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Different private page for each member ?

Home Forums Community Forum Different private page for each member ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Rayna Diane 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 15th, 2013 at 1:06 pm #60377
Thibault B
Username: tbr

Hi,

I’m building a website with wordpress in which i want to sell services. Members will give me all informations i need for the study after the paiement (about 10 differents informations), i’ll do the study and show them the results via a private page.

So, they create an account on my website, then they choose the level of the study (low, medium, top), they pay (with credit card or paypal) and then, there is a form where they give me all informations. Then, i say them “come back in 72 hours”. 72 hours later, when the connect, they have the result of my study. The form will always be the same, but the content will naturally change.

Is-it possible to do such a thing with your plugin ?

The only way is to create a new page for each member with the results ?

Thank you so much for helping me

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 16th, 2013 at 3:34 pm #60408

Hi,
check out this page, it might help: http://www.s2member.com/kb/customizing-your-lwp/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.