latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Direct link to my welcome page not protected

Home Forums Community Forum Direct link to my welcome page not protected

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 2:07 pm #53891
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

When someone goes directly to my membership “Welcome Page” (the page one sees after paying) they can see the page even if they have not logged in nor paid, though all of my content is still protected. It is a little strange.

Any suggestions?

Here is the link, perhaps you can check it and verify that I am not crazy (or perhaps I am):

http://www.ericksonconference.com/members/

Thanks for any feedback.

Ryan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 24th, 2013 at 4:46 am #53962
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Here is the link, perhaps you can check it and verify that I am not crazy (or perhaps I am):

I can verify that you’re not crazy. I got through to this page. Would you mind screencapping your setup here, please, and sending us a link to the image?

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Welcome Page

Posted: Wednesday Jul 24th, 2013 at 8:39 am #53988
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

Thanks Bruce. Do you want to see just the setup for my login welcome page? If so, here it is:

http://www.ericksonconference.com/members/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Google-ChromeScreenSnapz002.png

Posted: Friday Jul 26th, 2013 at 11:51 pm #54191
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Sorry for the delay~

Thanks Bruce. Do you want to see just the setup for my login welcome page? If so, here it is:

Thanks.

I’ll have to take a look at your site to see what might be happening here. Can you send login details via Private Contact Form, please?

See: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.