latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Disable New Username/Password Email to User

Home Forums Community Forum Disable New Username/Password Email to User

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 2:08 pm #51624
Skip Shean
Username: skipshean

I’ve dug through the KB and forums and can’t figure out how to do this:

I want to disable the wordpress default email that gives the user their username and password. I don’t want ANYTHING going to them other than the mailchimp email sequence.

How can I disable them?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jun 8th, 2013 at 6:21 am #51666

I don’t know if it can be disabled, but maybe there’s a plugin that lets you do it.

s2Member adds a way to edit the New User email to customize it, but doesn’t include an option to remove it. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Email Configuration -> New User[/hilite]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.