latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Display in-page content to subscribers only

Home Forums Community Forum Display in-page content to subscribers only

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 10:09 am #24640

I’m not sure if this question has already been answered, but there a way to only display certain content on a WordPress *page* or *post” to subscribers (I’m not talking about sidebar widgets, but information contained in the actual pages)?

More specifically, I want to allow paying subscribers who visit my” Contact” page to see my telephone number, IM address, Skype address, etc., but I want to keep that information private from non-subscribers (who will only get to see a generic contact form).

I’m hoping this will also prevent bots from scraping my email details, etc.

I am not a programmer, so please be gentle, but is this simply a matter of creating, say, a Text Widget with the aformentioned info, setting up S2Member protection for that widget, and then embedding the widget in the body of the post somehow?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 10:37 am #24643
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Michael,

You can easily achieve this with s2Member’s conditionals, which you can find an article about here:
Knowledge Base » s2Member® Conditionals

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Sep 10th, 2012 at 6:32 am #24718

That’s great. Thank you.

Posted: Monday Sep 10th, 2012 at 9:24 am #24748
Eduan
Username: Eduan

You’re welcome Michael! Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.