latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Display levels on bbpress

Home Forums Community Forum Display levels on bbpress

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 22nd, 2012 at 4:40 am #32316

Hello,

Since the last update of bbpress, the levels of the members are not displaying anymore. It is too bad because I believe that a forum full of paid member who are helping free subscribers is actually a good selling point.

Would you know if there is a line of code I could add in the bbpress code to have the level of the member to display under the avatar?

Any help would be awesome.

And I just wanted to add that I’m glad I chose s2member to build my website. This plugin and it’s team rocks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 22nd, 2012 at 9:31 am #32357

bump?

Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 6:41 am #32398

Hi Emmanuel.

If it’s about bbPress 2.2, it appears the made a big change regarding their use of WP roles and capabilities. Please read this thread: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/dont-upgrade-to-bbpress-2-2/

And I just wanted to add that I’m glad I chose s2member to build my website. This plugin and it’s team rocks!

Thank you very much for the kudos! It’s very appreciated! We’ll keep working hard to give good support and improve s2Member. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.