latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Do I need an SSL certificate on a sub domain

Home Forums Community Forum Do I need an SSL certificate on a sub domain

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 8:26 am #34346

Hi,

I’m trying to set up S2members pro with paypal pro on a subdomain in order to test it ready to go live. We have an SSL certificate but does this apply to the subdomain? Will we need to get an SSL certifacate for the subdomain just to test it. Our site is http://www.designer-cakes.com we are testing the site on site.designer-cakes.com

I’ve tried a sandbox and that doent seem to work with PayFlow and I read here that the best thing to do was to test using same transactions.

At the moment we get a “unsecure site” message when you load the page were you would purchase membership.

We are using the s2member_force_ssl = true custom field and the results are it gives access to the user but takes no payment. The only email sent is giving log in details but nothing else.

Could you let me know were we are going wrong?

Cheers

Paul

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 10:32 am #34373

Sorry I had sandbox ticked still and had not noticed! No need to response to this we just took our first pay pal pro payment!

Cheers

Paul

Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 3:08 pm #34412
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Paul,

Glad to hear you fixed your problem.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.