latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Double Optin:? Required for MC Integration?

Home Forums Community Forum Double Optin:? Required for MC Integration?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  carolm 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 7:36 pm #34720
carolm
Username: carolm

Can someone Help please?

Is it correct that for MailChimp Integration to work, the Registered User must have the
I would like to receive regular Emails‘ check-box on the Confirmation Email, ticked?

I’m a new s2member user, and at first I didn’t think my MailChimp Integration was working. I was testing it with dummy Registrations with that check box unchecked – because I don’t need to receive my own emails. None of those test Registration got added to my MailChimp List.

Then I tested the MailChimp Integration with that ‘I would like to receive Emails’ check box checked. That test Registration did get added to my MailChimp List.

So does successful integration depend on the Registered User checking that check box?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.