latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Download 3 times and end membership???

Home Forums Community Forum Download 3 times and end membership???

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 13th, 2013 at 7:39 pm #61104

Hi,
I have tried looking for my answer through all the support forum and the Internet and I haven’t been able to find it.
I’m selling a membership on my website http://creatingcapital.net/, we use Buy Now and check out through Paypal Express Check Out.
I need to allow a level 1 member to download files for 3 days, and end his membership after that. But I don’t want those 3 days to be consecutive days, he should be able to use his downloads 3 random days.
The same thing goes for the other members, for they will have more days to access the information, then ending
the membership after certain # of days, again ramdom days he choose, not consecutive.
How can I achieve this?

Regards

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 13th, 2013 at 7:43 pm #61105

~ AUTO-GENERATED NOTICE

Action taken: I submitted details via the contact form and referenced this Topic.

Posted: Friday Nov 15th, 2013 at 2:51 pm #61156

Hi, I still haven’t received an answer to my question from 1 days ago.
If there is no way to do it at least say so.
Thanks

Posted: Friday Nov 15th, 2013 at 8:34 pm #61158
cassel
Username: cassel

I am not a tech support person, but from what I know of s2M, I doubt it would be possible as the system uses a “time period” with a beginning (the registration) and an end (the EOT). I cannot see how the system can even comprehend the idea of 3 days that are not consecutive.

The only way you could work around this would be to have the users pay for 24 hours, for 3 separate instances (which will obviously add to the Paypal fees).

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.