latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Download Counter Resets on Payment?

Home Forums Community Forum Download Counter Resets on Payment?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 7th, 2012 at 7:54 pm #33945

If I have a plan, say 45 downloads per month, and the new billing period comes and successfully charges the client, is s2member supposed to reset the number of downloads to zero, even if the user used maybe only 41 of the 45 per month?

Just curious, because a lot of users say they were charged and the new count never started. I’m able to manually reset through MySQL, but I thought with a recurring charge, s2member would do it on its own.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 8th, 2012 at 2:55 pm #34013
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Tony,

I’ll send this to the development team to look at changing. In the mean time, you might want to force the values to 0 by using the following lines:

update_user_option($user_id, "s2member_file_download_access_log", array(false));
update_user_option($user_id, "s2member_file_download_access_arc", array(false));

You should be able to hook into s2Member’s PayPal processes like this:

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.