latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Download Limiter & S2Member

Home Forums Community Forum Download Limiter & S2Member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 1:42 pm #28455

I want to setup our site so that after a user downloads a file, the link become invalid for 30 days. If I do this, would there be anything in s2member that would possible conflict or I should be aware of?

Best,

Tony

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 9:40 am #28536

Hi Tony.

You mean with the Download Restriction? No, that’s part of the features, it’s not something you need to custom code, so there wouldn’t be a conflict. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Download Options -› Basic Download Restrictions[/hilite]

:)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.