latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Download links not working

Home Forums Community Forum Download links not working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 12:55 pm #8117
Aly P
Username: alyxp

My download links aren’t working. I’ve uploaded files to the s2member files directory, and created links with the proper format.

When I clink on a link, I get this:

Corrupted Content Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

I do have s2 installed on a multi-site network. I currently do not have it network activated, only activated on one site.

What am I doing wrong?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 2:26 pm #8136
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Aly,

Please try the suggestions here: Knowledge Base » Resolving Problems with File Downloads

Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 3:02 pm #8148
Aly P
Username: alyxp

That worked- I needed to Disable both chunked & flushed file delivery, everything else was already there.

BIG Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 4:12 pm #8158
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

You’re most welcome! Glad to hear it’s working now. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.