latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Download limit reset

Home Forums Community Forum Download limit reset

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Luke 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 11:04 pm #12015
Luke
Username: kerrylov

Hey guys still chugging along getting my site going. I’ve ran into an issue messing with it all. The download limit. Say I have a customer who has reached their limit and they email me. I think it was an honest mistake and want to clear their limit? What’s the easiest way to do this other than blowing out the meta-value (wp_s2member_file_download_access_log) for it? Is there a way I don’t know about? I would rather not have to clear each and every user(also need to be user friendly for my end user who ultimately will end up using this system).

Thanks a ton!

Luke

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Luke.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 27th, 2012 at 5:17 am #12027

s2Member is currently undergoing a rewrite to make it more powerful at a fundamental level, but we are also working from a master to-do list, and this is on it. In the mean time, it’s possible to reset the counters via PHP, by deleting the meta key.

[hilite pre_code]

[/hilite]

s2Member will regenerate this automatically upon their next download.

Posted: Friday Apr 27th, 2012 at 9:16 am #12043
Luke
Username: kerrylov

Ok thank Cristian. Glad to hear you guys are in the middle of a functionality at a base level rewrite. What you have no is pretty powerful but missing in some basic aspects like this. So thanks for the heads up, time to write code again today.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.