latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Drip Content And Then Email User

Home Forums Community Forum Drip Content And Then Email User

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Steve 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 3:44 pm #28900

Is there a way to set up the system to automatically email users when newly dripped content becomes available to them?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 6:02 pm #28919
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jim,

You might be able to achieve this with some custom code, but it isn’t by default with s2Member.

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 6:01 am #29191
Steve
Username: harty

You can do this by linking new posts to mailchimp, that will send out an email when new content appears, using its rss feature. Search for mailchimp rss emails.

Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 10:21 am #29205

Thank you, Steve. Does the email go only to users who are supposed to see the dripped content?

Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 10:30 am #29206

Steve and Eduan,

I’m hoping to use the Wysija plugin to handle my email for free. It has a feature to email new posts to users / members. I’ll test how that works when I drip posts to a specific member level.

Jim

Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 10:31 am #29207
Eduan
Username: Eduan

OK Jim, tell us how that goes. :)

Posted: Wednesday Nov 7th, 2012 at 2:21 am #30856
Steve
Username: harty

Hi Jim.
Sorry for not replying sooner.
Hope you are have sorted out the solution you wanted.
But the mailchimp solution should work for you, as that is where your members email list would be had you adopted that system, it is free for the first 2000 emails.
cheers,
Steve

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.