latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Drip Content & Capabilities

Home Forums Community Forum Drip Content & Capabilities

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 11:49 am #54396

Hello,

I got a good understanding of S2Member dripping features going through the documentation.
Whatever I red (or watched) till now, I could not find a way to associate the “capabilities” and “drip content”.

The fact I can drip content based on the time a user bought a certain “level” is not what I’m trying to achieve.

So .. is there a way to drip content based on “capabilities” and from the time that user paid for those capabilities, all users being at “level1” (as explained in the videos and documentation).

What I need is the ability for a particular user at level1 to buy at different time .. different contents, each of those contents to be packaged by the “capabilities”

Package 1 : Capibilities a,b,c,d – time t0
Pachage 2 : Capbilities a, d, f, z ) time t1
etc …

Thanks
Eric

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 2:07 pm #54401
cassel
Username: cassel

There is a hack that was developped exactly for that. It allows users to have several concurrent dripped content based on the ccap AND the date they purchase it with no regard to the level, or the registration time.

You can read more about it here:
http://krumch.com/2012/11/06/kc-s2member-ccap-drip-timer/?ap_id=Cassel

It is not free, but definitely worth it. I use it in my site and it works flawlessly.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 2:38 pm #54403

Hi Cassel …

Happy to see someone understands the value of such a function .. :)
I’m going to buy that software piece …

Anyway, I’d like to hear the support team opinion on my question …

Thanks a lot
Eric

Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 2:40 pm #54405
cassel

It is a question that has been asked often and a request often repeated. I think they are looking into it for the next major release of s2M, but this major release has eluded us for many many months now, so that is why i asked Krum if something could be developped (and he did!).

Posted: Wednesday Aug 7th, 2013 at 8:06 am #55348
cassel

Did it meet your needs?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.