latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Dripped content

Home Forums Community Forum Dripped content

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 20th, 2012 at 4:01 am #32061
Leo Woer
Username: lewo

Hi Sir,

I have had some dialogue with you about dripped content, and you adviced that there was no need to go for Pro to do this. I have also followed your guidelines – which off course works. I have the following script at one of my pages :

<?php if(S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_PAID_REGISTRATION_DAYS >= 30 OR S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_ACCESS_LEVEL >= 4){?>
    Drip content to Members that started paying you at least 30 days ago or 
    membershiplevel =4.
<?php } ?>

My Challenge is that each month I have around 50 pages which next payment give access to, and I had hoped that if I had a parent page called Month1, Month2……..Month9999 I could on each of the parents use the script with 30,60,90……….990 days, and then it would also affect the daughter pages, however, the script does only protect the page in which the script is, which means I have to have the script on every single page, which by the way also is the case with posts where you do not operate with parents.

Is there a way it can be done easier or am I back to unlimited member levels again?

Thank you
Leo

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 20th, 2012 at 4:01 pm #32135
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Leo,

If you want to apply this to all pages automatically, you can use a custom WordPress Page Template. With that, you could create a WordPress Page template that is customized to include that conditional PHP code and then when you publish a new page you simply select the page template you created.

Creating a custom WordPress Page Template is outside the scope of s2Member Support, but if you need assistance with that I can recommend wordpress.stackexchange.com or the WordPress.org Support Forums. Alternatively, you might want to post a job on jobs.wordpress.net.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.