latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Dripping content

Home Forums Community Forum Dripping content

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 4:51 am #5350

I would like to drip content to registered user at level one even if they didn’t paid. Can I use that:

= (strtotime(“-30 days”)){ ?>
drip content to members at level one

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 9:26 am #5366
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hi Agnes, thanks for your inquiry.

If what you mean, is drip content to users that are already a member, then it is possible, as long as they’re a member it is possible.

I invite you to check out our KBA (Knowledge Base Article) on the subject:
Introduction to Content Dripping in s2Member®

I hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 10:40 am #5368

Thank you for your answer but the subject you are pointing to is for paid member . At my level 1 I have paid member and some members are free; and it’s for all my level 1 that I want to drip content every 7 days. How do I write the script?

thanks

Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 11:50 pm #5436
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Agnes,

You can use the same code example explained in the KB article (Introduction to Content Dripping in s2Member®), except instead of using S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_PAID_REGISTRATION_DAYS, you’ll use S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_REGISTRATION_DAYS to retrive the number of days since the user registered.

You can find more code examples and other s2Member PHP/API Constants in WP Admin -> s2Member -> API/Scripting -> s2Member PHP/API Constants.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.