latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Dynamic form shortcode stopped working

Home Forums Community Forum Dynamic form shortcode stopped working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Dec 14th, 2013 at 6:45 pm #61940
alancheuk
Username: alancheuk

I use dynamically generate the shortcode for s2member paypal pro forms using the solution here:

http://www.s2member.com/kb/using-variables-in-a-shortcode/

“1”, “ra” => “24.95”); // Any Shortcode Attribute you like.
echo c_ws_plugin__s2member_pro_paypal_form::sc_paypal_form($attr);

It worked fine for a long time.

But on the more recent versions of s2member, it no longer works. The checkout form is generated but the layout is wrong. For example, the billing information isn’t hidden until a payment method is selected, but instead is shown by default. Also, if the user is already logged in, the email, name, etc fields are not prepopulated.

I tried generating the shortcode string and using do_shortcode($shortcode_string) but that doesn’t help.

How do I get it to work properly again?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Dec 23rd, 2013 at 1:49 am #62094
alancheuk
Username: alancheuk

Bump

Posted: Saturday Dec 28th, 2013 at 6:07 am #62196

Hi,

I had the same problem after upgrade. Tracked it down to some java script not being loaded in the footer section. Looks like s2member dosn’t insert its code if it dosn’t think that its needed. My solution, no guarantees, was to make s2member think that it needs to load the javascript in the footer.

I created a shortcode and put it in the html as below and added the code to my plugin

HTML shortcode

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form-Dummy] 

Plugin code

function s2Member_pro_payPal_form_dummy_handler()
{

}
add_shortcode('s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form-Dummy', 's2Member_pro_payPal_form_dummy_handler');
Posted: Saturday Dec 28th, 2013 at 9:23 am #62198
cassel
Username: cassel

If this might be considered a bug of a newer version, you might want to direct the tech support attention to it (this is a community forum so they might not see it). Check out on top of this page for the Help/Docs and Contact a Human. If it is a bug, I am sure they will appreciate.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.