latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Editable custom profile fields

Home Forums Community Forum Editable custom profile fields

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 10:36 am #6762
Adam Tal
Username: baduist

Hi,

I am considering using s2m for a business listing site, and thought I’d let business owners who sign up fill in extra details like their business name, address etc.

My questions are:
1. is it possible to add those fields to the user profile and let users edit them?
2. Is it possible to display user information on my site (name, email, address, etc)?

If you can think of a more elegant way of doing this, I’d love to hear.

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 1:48 pm #6776
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Adam,

You can add Custom Registration Fields (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields) that are editable and provide the user with a link to the page where they can edit their profile (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Member Profile Modifications).

To display information collected about a user, you can use the s2Member Constants. See Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› PHP/API Constants.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.