latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Editing core s2member css

Home Forums Community Forum Editing core s2member css

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 1st, 2012 at 4:49 pm #20938
Hamid
Username: zawiyaprojects

Hello All,

I’m back with another question (quick one I hope).

If I want to edit the css file of s2member’s core files, where do I do that.

For example, the profile page has the following CSS style:

<label for="ws-plugin--s2member-profile-login">

which produces bold titles in the profile form.

I’m assuming the s2members pages are getting it’s css from another files other than my theme’s stylesheets and style.css files. Can these styles be edited? And if so, where can I find the appropriate files?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 2:41 am #20967
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Hamid,

You should be able to simply add your modified styles to your theme’s style.css file. You may need to use the !important rule.

However, if you’re trying to change that bold label to normal, you’ll want to remove the <strong> tags surrounding that text. You can do that by editing the profile template.

Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 6:05 am #20986
Hamid

Thanks Raam

I was able to edit the profile template :)

On another note, I remember seeing an option where you could set the “Edit my profile” link to automatic or to another page (if I remember correctly), but I cant seem to find where that is now, even though I have gone through all of s2member options.

After a user logs in, they can either click on “My account”, “Edit My Profile” or “Logout”. I would like to redirect the “Edit My Profile” link to a custom wordpress page (that has the profile shortcode embedded in it). Currently when you click on the link it brings up a pop-up window to http://www.domain.com/?s2member_profile=1. I would like to change it to my wordpress page (http://www.domain.com/edit-profile/)

Thanks

Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 6:52 am #20989
Hamid

OK, I found it. Please disregard the last question.

It’s in the s2member login widget :)

Posted: Friday Aug 3rd, 2012 at 6:45 am #21077
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Great, thanks for the update, Hamid!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.