latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Editing the paypal pro form for customer

Home Forums Community Forum Editing the paypal pro form for customer

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Apr 14th, 2012 at 2:30 pm #10812
james guess
Username: bird

here is my page: http://jamesbirdguess.com/emerging-entrepreneurs-video-webinars-ebook-download/

how can i edit the look and style of my payment form to where it only shows drop down menu for credit cards to use for purchase and only certain cards instead of maestro and solo etc…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 16th, 2012 at 5:53 pm #10934
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi James,

You can hide specific payment types from the Pro-Form by removing them from the accept= attribute. For example, to accept only PayPal, Visa, and MasterCard, you’d change the attribute to the following:

accept="paypal,visa,mastercard"

If you want to customize the Pro-Forms themselves, please see Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?.

Posted: Monday Apr 16th, 2012 at 8:11 pm #10952
james guess

ok is there anyone I can hire from s2 member who can do this, because I am not technical at all. Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Apr 17th, 2012 at 5:49 am #10986

Sorry, James, but we don’t provide that service. You can try jobs.wordpress.net or other freelance sites like eLance or oDesk too.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:26 pm #11876
james guess

ok is it possible to make the form look like this by editing css? if not, how can we make it look this below?

here is the link for the way I want my form to look: https://www.nibm.net/os/conferences/register.aspx?campaigncode=455EBMD&cigx=d.nac,stid.11838,sid.167936,lid.7,mid.7128

Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:29 pm #11894
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi James,

Yes, that is possible by editing the CSS.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:33 pm #11895
james guess

ok how do we create a drop down menu using css? can you point me in the right direction?

Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 3:17 am #11906
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.