latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Editor access all posts regardless of CCAPS

Home Forums Community Forum Editor access all posts regardless of CCAPS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Beags 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 8:22 am #29391
Beags
Username: elbego

Hi – I’ve set up a client portal as per this video: http://www.s2member.com/videos/716DC24E7E347DC2/

Once I hand the site over to my client I will set his as editor, not admin.

At present the editor can edit, add or delete posts which have custom client name specific capabilities but cannot view the live pages which makes it impossible to review the page before it goes live! Only Admin can view these pages

Can this capability be given to Editors? I’ve tried using Members and User Role Editor plugins but with no luck.

Any help appreciated!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Raam Dev. Reason: Moved to Community Forum (not pre-sale question)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 1:12 pm #29427
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member
Technical support question, not Pre-Sale (wrong forum).

Moving this thread into Community Forum so you have a chance to receive assistance from other site owners. If you’d like priority support from s2Member®, please re-post this topic in our Customer Support Forum and we’ll take a closer look for you.

For further details, please read our Support Policy.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 3:12 pm #29447
Beags

Thanks Raam. Is this a feature that would be available in the proversion of S2member?

Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 7:11 am #29627
Beags

Pleased to say I’ve sorted this!

Used a role editor plugin to assign a new capability of ‘administrator’ to the Editor!

Simple.

Cheers for your time.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.