latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

editor role?

Home Forums Community Forum editor role?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  boudewijn lutgerink 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 2nd, 2012 at 10:06 am #18087

I would like to assign an editor role to several of my users. I tested one testuser but it looks like that testuser cannot get access to the posts. The author Role does allow access. Am I wrong in my understanding about the editor role? I thought an editor could edit posts.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 3rd, 2012 at 4:37 am #18143
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Boudewijn,

s2Member only works with its own roles (s2Member Level 0 – 1) which are based on the WordPress Subscriber role capabilities; it doesn’t touch or affect any of the other roles.

For information about the WordPress roles, please see Roles and Capabilities on the WordPress Codex. If you’re having trouble with a non-s2Member role, I recommend posting your question on the WordPress.org Support Forums.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 4th, 2012 at 2:06 am #18242

I see, thanks Raam.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.