latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Email after free trial?

Home Forums Community Forum Email after free trial?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 9th, 2013 at 7:06 pm #60250

I’m trying to find out if I can set up an email reminder to people who sign up for a free trial to push them to subscribe at the end of their trial. How would I do this?

To paraphrase: A person signs up for a 7 day free trial. On the 6th day they get an email reminder saying, “Your trial is almost up! Want to continue using this site? Subscribe here.”

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 10th, 2013 at 3:09 pm #60277

Hello,

I want to have a look at the website.

Please share with me the URL of the website.

Can you provide me your email address to quote for this work.

Thanks

Posted: Saturday Oct 12th, 2013 at 1:10 am #60306
cassel
Username: cassel

If you want, you can also use a mailing provider, like MailChimp, and set up an auto-responder to be sent after 6 days. I have something similar on my site where the subscribers will pay for a 3 month subscription, THEN, would start a monthly recurring payment, but I send them an email 2 weeks before that, to let them know that if they want to cancel, they have 2 weeks to do so. It works like a charm.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.