latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

email marketing software integration

Home Forums Community Forum email marketing software integration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 2:49 am #9328

Hello, I bought s2member couple weeks ago and I am very happy. It’s really powerful plugin.

But I am using s2member in Poland so I can’t use aweber or mailchimp. I can use getresponse.
And I can’t figure it out, how to integrate s2member with getresponse. I can’t find information, how to exactly integrate getresponse with s2member. ( I don’t have any coding skills )

So I tried to integrate it hundreds of times, and nothing. Finally I found plugin which should integrate getresponse with s2member:

https://gist.github.com/2031438

It looks great, but I can’t save details. It’s not working. Please help me with that. I don’t have any coding skills and I really need help.

Thanks,
Szymon

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 7:27 am #9337

Hi,

I have been testing s2Member Pro almost a month. I LOVE this plugin. You are doing fabulous job!
I watched EVERY VIDEO tutorials.

But I can’t figure it out, how to integrate s2Member with payu.pl (payment gateway) and how to integrate s2member with implebot.pl or getresponse.com

Also, In Poland We are NOT able to use amazing feature PayPal PRO forms ;(

I live in Poland and I have my business in Poland. I can’t use s2member without implebot.pl or getresponse.pl and payu.pl

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you refund my money back?

Regards,
Szymon

Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 6:03 pm #9388
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Szymon,

Thank you for the KUDOS. :)

I’m sorry to hear it’s not working out for you. Please see our refund policy: s2Member® » Terms » Refund Policy. If you’d like to discuss this further, please submit a request via the private contact form.

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 4:03 am #9433

Here’s a thread on that GetResponse integration and a post by Jason with a tip to fix the problem of settings not saving. http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/new-settings-display-but-wont-save/

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 6:52 am #9446

I have just read refund policy… So it is impossible to get a refund ;D

Thanks Cristian, I will try it ;) I really love this plugin, but for now I HAVE TO use Wishlist member because it integrate with payu.pl ( largest polish payment processor )

In the future, My team will create plugin which will integrate s2member with polish autoresponder and polish payment gateway. We have many people in Poland who are looking for a great and cheap membership plugin ;)

Regards,
Szymon Janik

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 6:54 am #9447

Sounds great! You can post those here or in the WordPress plugins repository. I’m sure many Polish site owners will be very happy with that. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.