latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Email to user On Payment cancellation

Home Forums Community Forum Email to user On Payment cancellation

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 22nd, 2012 at 3:00 am #26090
LG
Username: lg

Hi,

I want to send email to user when s/he cancel there recurring payment.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 22nd, 2012 at 7:50 am #26113

Hi LG.

You could use the Cancellation Notification to run a script that will email the user. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Cancellation Notifications[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 12:37 am #26257
LG

Hi Cristián,

Thanks for replying.

I done the same as you said, but

Under – Cancellation Notification URLs:
I give my php file path ( with email of the user whose account is cancelled ) , where i can send email to that particular user that there account is cancelled.

But mail function is not working there , i tried 20 times but its not working.
I would be very thankful if you give me solution of this or any other alternative.

Thanks

Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 7:40 am #26286

I give my php file path

Try the full URL to the script, not jus the path, please.

Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 7:42 am #26287
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Under – Cancellation Notification URLs:
I give my php file path ( with email of the user whose account is cancelled ) , where i can send email to that particular user that there account is cancelled.

That shouldn’t be a file path. The Cancellation Notification URLs are supposed to be URLs to scripts that you’ve created (e.g., http://example.com/my-notification-script.php).

But mail function is not working there , i tried 20 times but its not working.
I would be very thankful if you give me solution of this or any other alternative.

If you’ve filled in an email address at the bottom of the Cancellation Notification section and you’re not receiving the emails, I recommend installing the Email Log plugin and the WP SMTP plugin. Please see Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems for more details.

Posted: Friday Oct 5th, 2012 at 4:56 am #27545
LG

Hi,

Thanks its done, i write the code in file http://example.com/my-notification-script.php and actually mail function was not working in file but wp mail function works there.

Thanks a lot for helping. :)

Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 2:53 am #27766
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Glad I could help. :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.