latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EMERGENCY!!! broken authorize.net options

Home Forums Community Forum EMERGENCY!!! broken authorize.net options

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 8th, 2013 at 1:09 pm #55427

I recently upgraded to 130802 and now can’t see any authorize.net options…. also, my registration form which was previously authorize.net is no longer working as well. HELP PLEASE!!!!

Under admin > S2, I am seeing s2pro options info tab so I am guessing it’s all there?

I upgraded s2member via wordpress then manually uploaded s2 pro via ftp as recommended.

ARGH!!!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 8th, 2013 at 8:20 pm #55453
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I recently upgraded to 130802 and now can’t see any authorize.net options…. also, my registration form which was previously authorize.net is no longer working as well. HELP PLEASE!!!!

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble. Is the Authorize.Net menu not showing up at all, or is it just not possible to see any of the options? Can you show us a screenshot of the problem?

Also, did you have Deactivation Safeguards enabled?

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards

Posted: Thursday Aug 8th, 2013 at 10:47 pm #55461

i guess somehow something might have gotten corrupted somehow. The issue seems to have been resolved. I had our hosting company revert back to a restore point of a few days ago and now it seems to be working again. We were not able to see the auhorize.net menu at all. We do have the deactivation safeguards enabled.

Posted: Thursday Aug 8th, 2013 at 10:50 pm #55462
Bruce
Staff Member

i guess somehow something might have gotten corrupted somehow. The issue seems to have been resolved.

Thanks for the update. I’m unsure what could have caused this, other than s2Member Pro not loading properly. Perhaps a file did not get uploaded properly when you uploaded s2Member, assuming that you updated via FTP.

Were you able to update s2Member and s2Member Pro when you rolled back your server?

Posted: Friday Aug 9th, 2013 at 9:44 am #55492

yes. all seems to be updated and in working order though we just were able to update last night. if we have another problem ,we will let you know. fingers crossed that all is good.

Posted: Friday Aug 9th, 2013 at 11:38 pm #55512
Bruce
Staff Member

Cool. Thanks for the info.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.