latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Enter coupon code to purchase pro version?

Home Forums Community Forum Enter coupon code to purchase pro version?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Manni01 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 26th, 2013 at 4:24 pm #58702
Manni01
Username: Manni01

Hi there,

I have a coupon to purchase the pro version, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to enter a coupon in the paypal or visa checkout.

1) Is this because there are no valid coupon at the moment?
2) How do I know when a valid coupon is released?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 28th, 2013 at 1:04 pm #58810
Manni01

Anyone?

Posted: Friday Aug 30th, 2013 at 5:50 pm #58905
Manni01

~ AUTO-GENERATED NOTICE

Action taken: I submitted details via the contact form and referenced this Topic.

Posted: Sunday Sep 1st, 2013 at 11:06 am #58947
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

If the coupon field is not visible on the checkout form, that indicates there are no coupons currently available. We occasionally announce coupons on our mailing list and through our social media channels, so you may want to follow us there to watch for coupon announcements.

Posted: Sunday Sep 1st, 2013 at 11:24 am #58948
Manni01

Thanks Raam for this confirmation, much appreciated.

Posted: Monday Sep 9th, 2013 at 12:56 pm #59312
Manni01

Hi Raam,

I see the coupon field is now available again, but the coupon I had found seems to be invalid or expired. I had a look on your facebook page but couldn’t see a coupon announcement (that isn’t expired as well). Any chance you could share an available and valid coupon you might know of, or is/are the current coupon(s) reserved to a lucky few?

By the way, I’ve spent the last few weeks evaluating s2member and I am simply amazed at the value you are offering with the free version (along with the source code as well, which is both unique and priceless). I have solved most of the outstanding issues I experienced initially, so I’m ready to commit.

I’d like to upgrade to pro to support the community even if I don’t really need the extra features right away, so a coupon would be nice, but to be honest I’ll happily pay the full price as it’s still amazing value, so no worry if there are no public coupons available, I’ll definitely buy the pro version at some point, with or without a discount!

You guys simply ROCK!

Many thanks,

Manni

Posted: Monday Sep 9th, 2013 at 2:45 pm #59318
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Thank you for the KUDOS, Manni! I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the software! We love working on it. :)

You can use the s2Member Pro coupon code SAVE-10:2504 to get 10% off your purchase.

However, if you’d like to leave us a positive review on WordPress.org and then leave a note here with a link to the review (or your WordPress.org username), we will apply a special 20% discount to your account. :)

Please register @ WordPress.org and rate s2Member®

NOTE: If you vote @ WordPress.org & LIKE us on Facebook, please reply back in the s2Member® Forums with a link to your nice comments (just to let us know). The company also has a way of saying thanks for this :-)

Posted: Monday Sep 9th, 2013 at 5:46 pm #59324
Manni01

Wow, that great, thanks a lot, much appreciated!

I’ve gladly written my review (as manni02, manni01 was already taken) and I’ve liked you on facebook (however I don’t use my account very much, so feel free to disregard that if it matters to you).

Here is a link to my review: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/a-unique-combination-of-power-and-flexibility-at-a-great-value?replies=1

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Manni01.
Posted: Monday Sep 9th, 2013 at 11:21 pm #59353
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Thank you very much!

Discount awarded to Manni01 (discount will be applied at checkout).

Posted: Tuesday Sep 10th, 2013 at 4:45 am #59389
Manni01

No, thank you, both individually and collectively, for your awesomeness:)

I have just bought the multisite version, and noticed I made a small mistake in my review (I mentioned a developers license when I meant the multisite pro license). I’ve added a correction in a reply.

Thanks again Raam!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.