latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT Demotion

Home Forums Community Forum EOT Demotion

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 12:44 pm #19649

I would like to configure my s2Member/Wordpress site such that users can cancel their subscriptions (Authorize.net ARB) and still stay at the same s2Member level until EOT. Currently as soon as a person cancels their subscription they are being demoted immediately. To be clear, a user paid for 30 days on July 9th, 2012 and then cancelled their subscription on July 11th, 2012. On July 12th they were demoted even though they paid until ~ Aug 10.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 10:56 pm #19710
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jeff,

As far as I know, s2Member should already behave the way you’re intending: It should set an EOT that gives the user access for the remainder of their paid time.

I’m going to check with the lead developer on this. In the meantime, if you have logging enabled (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Options -› Account Details -› Logging), could you please share the relevant log entries showing the cancellation as received by s2Member from Authorize.net? Please X-out any private info (e.g., email addresses) before posting.

Posted: Sunday Jul 22nd, 2012 at 3:44 am #19922
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this request for support.

Yes, Raam is correct. s2Member’s Authorize.Net integration uses the Authorize.Net ARB system, and in addition, EOTs are suppose to be handled internally by s2Member, so that a customer recieves access to time they’ve already paid for, even after a cancellation occurs.

If this continues to be a problem on your installation, please enable s2Member’s logging routines. Then submit a private Dashboard login for us to review your installation. We’ll be happy to assist with this. Please use: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Options -› Account Details -› Logging

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.