latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT for non recurring button not working

Home Forums Community Forum EOT for non recurring button not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 5th, 2012 at 8:10 am #7335
nazzanuk
Username: nazzanuk

HI,
i have s2members pro, and i am using a paypal std acc.
i create wordpress members (subscribers ) using custom code, once logged in the member has a paypal button options to start a recurring payment plan at level 1, also a non-recurring payment for 1 day access at level 1.

the problem is once it was all set up i noticed the non-recurring plan successfully upgraded the user and gave them the custom capability but did not set the EOT. therefore the user becomes a unlimited level1 account holder.

i have used this before and am sure once returned from payment the EOT is set straight away for a non-recurring payment.

could i please have help to solve this problem

added not:
in sandbox mode the user get given correct EOT
when live it does not work

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  nazzanuk.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 6th, 2012 at 2:44 am #7402
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry.

Did you generate the Payment Button as a “Subscription” button, or as a “Buy Now” button? If it’s a “Subscription” button, even if it’s only for one payment, the EOT is not determined until the “Subscription” ends, and s2Member receives an IPN from PayPal. If it’s a “Buy Now” button, the EOT is determined by s2Member during purchase (i.e immediately), and added to the account during checkout.

If problems continue, please post a copy of your PayPal Button Shortcode. Thanks!

Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 9:43 am #7729
nazzanuk
Username: nazzanuk

yes thank you i think that was the problem what I don’t understand is what the ‘One Time ( for 1 day access, non-recurring)’ option is for if the “buy now” button does this job.

also would just like to confirm the following:
with s2member pro and a paypal STD acc:
it is only possible to create recurring membership with “buy now” buttons not the “pro form”
but it is possible to use the “pro form” for non recurring memberships

Thanks in advanced

Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 5:42 pm #7802
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

The Pro-Forms can be used for both recurring and non-recurring (Buy Now) transactions. You’ll see all the Pro-Form generators listed in the PayPal Pro-Forms section: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.