latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT function does not work

Home Forums Community Forum EOT function does not work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 29th, 2013 at 7:24 am #54332

Hi…

Suddenly the EOT function does not work. I just discovered that 6 members had passed the EOT date but was not demoted.
I have not changed anything in the settings and it worked fine earlier. All EOT dates was after the last version of s2member..

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 9:26 pm #54425

Can you please take a screenshot of your configuration here for us?
See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior

It would also be helpful to see the specific EOT Times you are referencing. How far in the past are we talking about? Also, can you confirm with your hosting company that WP-Cron is running properly? See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior; and please look at the Automatic EOT System settings for the WP-Cron task manager there.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 31st, 2013 at 2:50 am #54461

Hi again..
Strange. The “Enable s2Member’s Auto-EOT System? ” was blank and I activated it again. This must have changed when installing the latest Version?

Posted: Wednesday Jul 31st, 2013 at 8:15 am #54477

It’s possible. Although, that shouldn’t just turn itself off; it takes a plugin to remove an option from your WordPress® meta table in MySQL to actually do that. If you were testing any other plugins lately, it might be possible that it became corrupted at some point. At any rate, it sounds like that’s been re-enabled now :-)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.