latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT giving longer than it should

Home Forums Community Forum EOT giving longer than it should

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 25th, 2013 at 7:57 am #45633

Hi we have set up a paid but discounted trial period of

£1 for 7 days then £9.95 a month each month recurring.

When someone cancels the membership before the 7 days are up and there for before they pay the £9.95 they are being given a EOT of 30 days from the date they signed up and not 7 days as we had hoped.

Here is a copy of the shortcode used in this case.

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="tif17,monthly" desc="7 Days for £1.00 / then £9.95 GBP / Monthly ( recurring charge, for ongoing access )" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="GBP" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.designer-cakes.com" ta="1.00" tp="7" tt="D" ra="9.95" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

Thanks for all your help

Paul

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 9:19 am #45743

Hi Paul.

I’m pretty sure that a cancellation during the trial term would set the EOT at the end of the trial term, not the end of the first regular term. I’ll check with Jason to confirm this.

Do you have logging enabled? I’d like to know what the entries related to the subscription say. (x’ing out any private info) [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug)[/hilite]

Posted: Friday Mar 29th, 2013 at 12:09 am #46023

Yes, Jason confirmed what I said, the EOT would be at the end of the trial if it isn’t over yet.

That is correct. The EOT Time is set for the end of the trial period in that case (as long as the cancellation occurs BEFORE the trial is over). In other words, before they have paid for anything. In this case, the EOT occurs at the end of the trial period.

If that’s not the case, we’ll need to see log files; and a list of all plugins they are currently running. The first thing that comes to my mind, is a possible issue with object caching. I would ask them about caching plugins.

Try all the tips in this article: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

If you have caching, make sure object and database caching are not enabled. They’re known to cause trouble.

Keep logging enabled to log a subscription that had this happen, and then submit your site’s info so we can take a look at it. Let us know when you send it, please. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.