latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT NOT Working

Home Forums Community Forum EOT NOT Working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 7th, 2012 at 5:52 pm #4401
CN
Username: mcmoney

EOT is not working with CCBill. I don’t know why. It goes all the way back to September. Members are still “S2 Member Level 1” even though they canceled their account months ago.

I’ve looked through the logs and can’t find any “errors” at first glance but either way have no idea what I’m looking for in the first place.

The only thing close to an error I can find is this:

array (
0 => ‘DataLink IPN processed on: Wed Jan 4, 2012 2:38:27 am UTC’,
1 => ‘Ignoring this DataLink IPN. No IPN signup vars for Subscr. ID: 0111338xxxxxx028940.’,
),
‘dl_ipn’ =>
array (
0 => ‘EXPIRE’,
1 => ‘943039’,
2 => ‘0004’,
3 => ‘0111338701000028940’,
4 => ‘2012-01-03’,
5 => ‘2011-12-04’,
6 => ‘N’,
),
‘dl_ipn_signup_vars’ => false,

I replaced the IPN with x’s for privacy reasons.

What does that mean? If the system can’t verify if a member has paid or not under a payment processor account, they should be DELETE OR DEMOTED! What is wrong with this?

Lastly, the CCBill dl log shows “4 => ‘Error: Too many requests.’,” at times – not every time, but often – does s2member go back and do it again or what?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 7th, 2012 at 6:09 pm #4403
CN

Now that I have to manually go through hundreds of members to delete the ones who were never rebilled, I find it incredibly annoying that S2member disables allowing to sort members by column. Now, when I delete members on a page, it sorts by display name, which makes it even more painstaking to go through. I’m trying hard not to curse but I’m finding it nearly impossible to contain my frustration I’ve had with this plugin not working like it actually should. I also noticed that “some” members to get demoted when they’re supposed to. Maybe 1/3rd or half. 2 people could join on the same day, cancel at the same time, but only one gets demoted. The plugin basically is working around 1/3rd of the time.

Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 1:56 am #4543
CN

Wow, nearly every support rep has been active including the lead developer and my question has gone completely ignored.

Thanks guys

Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 5:39 pm #5070
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

This thread is being continued over here:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/eot-not-working-2/

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Raam Dev.
  • This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Raam Dev.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.