latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

EOT

Home Forums Community Forum EOT

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 4:57 pm #34424

My boss recently assigned me the task of getting familiar with learning how EOT works and how to properly set EOT for our members based on our set up. I did some research and there was a large amount of results that came up on the subject.

However I was wondering if there was some where I can get the basics on how to get a basic understanding on EOT….

Please advise.

Thanks.

Luis Rosario
Director of GSD
MorningCoach.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Dec 13th, 2012 at 9:18 am #34469
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Luis,

What do you need to know? When s2Member stores it? How s2Member stores it? How it uses it? I can only provide extensive help on the first one, but for the other two you can probably find what you’re looking for in the s2Member codex: s2Member® » Codex (Source Code Docs)

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Dec 13th, 2012 at 10:59 am #34474

Some things we need to find out

1. Does S2 E-mail members letting them know that they have expired CC that needs to be updated, if so when? Does it do it through Aweber?
2. Our current system attempts to charge an expired card 8 days in a row before the account becomes invalid, Can we do the same with S2, if so how do we do that?
3. Does it send a confirmation e-mail that someone is cancelled? How do we know? Do we get an e-mail too?

Look forward to hearing from you soon, thanks.

Luis

Posted: Thursday Dec 13th, 2012 at 3:08 pm #34483
Eduan
Username: Eduan

1. Does S2 E-mail members letting them know that they have expired CC that needs to be updated, if so when? Does it do it through Aweber?
3. Does it send a confirmation e-mail that someone is cancelled? How do we know? Do we get an e-mail too?

Currently s2Member doesn’t do this, however you can implement Bruce’s hack to do this: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/setting-up-eot-notifications/

2. Our current system attempts to charge an expired card 8 days in a row before the account becomes invalid, Can we do the same with S2, if so how do we do that?

You can’t do this with s2Member I’m afraid, you could maybe implement this in, but I can’t provide any advice on how. :/

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.