latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error #1. User authentication failed.

Home Forums Community Forum Error #1. User authentication failed.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 20th, 2012 at 12:11 am #14004
Rich
Username: rockymtn2012

I just did the upgrade to the latest version of S2 Member and integrated the Paypal Payflow recurring billing. My first test run on the payment page I received this error message. Error #1. User authentication failed.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 20th, 2012 at 11:58 pm #14044
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rich,

Have you verified that all your credentials are correct?

Also, have you enabled logging (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging)? If not, please enable logging and then check the log files for more details regarding the error.

Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 12:38 pm #14079
Rich
Username: rockymtn2012

I just confirmed I do have logging enabled. Therefore, it’s another issue that is happening. Please advise. Thank you!

Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 9:50 pm #14128
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Rich,

Could you please post the logs that have been generated? You can find them through FTP under wp-content/plugins/s2member-logs.

Please post them between the

<code></code>

tags.

Also, please remember to X out any personal/private information (names, emails etc.).

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.