latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error #10501. Invalid Configuration

Home Forums Community Forum Error #10501. Invalid Configuration

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 1:34 pm #52464
Rebecca
Username: rebeccaz

I have reviewed the forms above, and feel my problem might be different.

My site has been live for over 2 years (we have 4500+ paid members) and I have not received this error before, it started after the most recent upgrade two days ago. I do have a PayPal pro Account. I’ve called PayPal and everything is working on their end. The error occurs for Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX.

Sand box and logging are off.

Live Order Page: https://www.downloadandprint.com/order-premium-template-access/

Code from Page:
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="$25 for 1-year Access to ALL templates" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.downloadandprint.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="25" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="0" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" success="http://www.downloadandprint.com/order-was-accepted-thank-you/"/]

Any ideas? I’m in a real pickle ;-(

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 1:52 pm #52465
Rebecca
Username: rebeccaz

Okay, while I was typing this ticket I got an email from PayPal stating that a Bug in their system downgraded my account from Pro to Regular, and that they fixed my account status and now the PayPal pro form is working.

To avoid this bug check that PayPal is deducting $30 for your monthly fees each month. Mine did not, even though the funds are there, and that is the bug that fouled up my account. Thanks PayPal for catching the problem!

S2member, your code rocks please ignore my post.

Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 10:24 pm #52498

Thanks for the update! I’m glad it got sorted out.

And thanks for the kudos. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.