latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error #11586. DPRP is disabled.

Home Forums Community Forum Error #11586. DPRP is disabled.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jul 7th, 2012 at 4:03 pm #18573
Ray
Username: riveray

A customer tried to join and when he went to use a Visa he got this message: “Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant.” I was able to join and pay for a membership just fine using a Mastercard. Any ideas what the issue is??

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 8th, 2012 at 6:57 am #18605

Hi Ray.

You may want to ask PayPal about that one. Do you have the DPRP service? That’s for recurring payments.

Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 9:32 am #19171

Hi Cristián, I too am getting that error, and do have the Paypal Recurring Payments active and up and running.

I just called Paypal, and they said that the API must be using the OLD legacy Direct Payment API. This is the email I got summarizing our support call:

“Per our conversation, we discussed that you are receiving the DPRP is not enabled error because your shopping cart is trying to utilize the Recurring Payments API’s associated with Direct Payment API. These API’s are legacy API’s and not used with PayPal Payments Pro. Please contact your shopping cart provider to determine if they are compatible with recurring billing through the Payflow Gateway.”

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

– Frank

Posted: Saturday Jul 14th, 2012 at 5:23 am #19218
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Ray, Frank,

Can you confirm what PayPal service you’re using? Are you using PayPal Express, PayPal Pro, or PayPal Payflow?

Posted: Saturday Jul 14th, 2012 at 9:17 am #19249
Ray
Username: riveray

Thanks for the update on this. We are using PayPal pro. At one time I think we signed up for recurring payments but decided not to use them just to make sure our members didn’t accidentally chose that by error. That was quite a while ago and we’ had no problems until last month.

Ray

Posted: Sunday Jul 15th, 2012 at 6:49 am #19289

Frank Hertz said:

Hi Cristián, I too am getting that error, and do have the Paypal Recurring Payments active and up and running.

I just called Paypal, and they said that the API must be using the OLD legacy Direct Payment API. This is the email I got summarizing our support call:

“Per our conversation, we discussed that you are receiving the DPRP is not enabled error because your shopping cart is trying to utilize the Recurring Payments API’s associated with Direct Payment API. These API’s are legacy API’s and not used with PayPal Payments Pro. Please contact your shopping cart provider to determine if they are compatible with recurring billing through the Payflow Gateway.”

Any thoughts?

I see. Your account seems to have PayPal Pro (PayFlow Edition), then. If so you’ll need to configure the PayFlow integration. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayFlow[/hilite]

This video may help with that:

Posted: Sunday Jul 15th, 2012 at 6:52 am #19290

Ray said:

Thanks for the update on this. We are using PayPal pro. At one time I think we signed up for recurring payments but decided not to use them just to make sure our members didn’t accidentally chose that by error. That was quite a while ago and we’ had no problems until last month.

Are you selling a subscription? Are you using Express Checkout only, or are you also accepting cards on your site?

If you’re selling a subscription receiving payments on your site, you’ll need their recurring billing service. If not DPRP, then it’ll be the PayFlow one.

Check with your PayPal support guy what you should have and enable it. If you get the PayFlow one you’ll need to configure this in s2Member as mentiond in my reply to Frank.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Jul 15th, 2012 at 7:17 am #19294

Thanks Cristián … was that Payflow options section in s2member -> Paypal Options added in the latest release? I don’t see that option, I’m assuming I need to update? (Which I’ve been avoiding ;)

Actually, never mind, now I see it was v120514 … thanks again!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  James Alfano.
Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 7:33 am #19345

:)

Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 11:16 am #19367

Hi,

I’m missing the area to input my username. Therefore, I keep getting the dprp error as well. I have a customer who is trying to sign up right now, but can’t because of this error.

I have s2member version: v120703

Please look into this asap.

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Mark Santiago.
Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 5:34 am #19461
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Mark,

That’s really strange. I haven’t seen that before. Could you try deactivating and reactivating the s2Member plugin? (Make sure that deactivation safeguards are enabled first: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards.)

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.