latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error 37, Invalid recurring profile ID

Home Forums Community Forum Error 37, Invalid recurring profile ID

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 2:18 pm #19057
MP
Username: mphernandez

I only have one subscription option, and an Error 37 (Invalid Recurring …) came up after a user tried to buy that subscription. I don’t think it’s anything too technical because I had a similar customer buy the exact subscription 30 minutes prior to the second customer getting this error message and nothing was changed on the site. I was only notified of this because the user who got the error message went through the Paypal Pro (with Payflow) checkout and they said after they hit submit ‘nothing happend’.

Any ideas?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 1:40 am #19123
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi MP,

Do you have logging enabled? (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging) If you do, the logs in plugins/s2member-logs/ may show more information to help us figure this out.

Another thing: Your users are not logged into your site when they’re clicking the button, are they? They need to be logged out unless you’re using an modification button (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Subscr. Modification Buttons).

Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 2:33 am #19132
MP

My site is setup (in theory) where it’s really hard to register and not be a paying member, although customers surprise me everyday. Looking at my member’s list in WordPress, I don’t see them added as a non paying subscriber, but I’ll email them again for the exact steps they did on the site.

Sorry about forgetting to throw in the error messsage:

PHP v5.2.17 :: WordPress® v3.4.1 :: s2Member® v120622 :: s2Member® Pro v120622
Memory 33.51 MB :: Real Memory 33.75 MB :: Peak Memory 33.56 MB :: Real Peak Memory 33.75 MB
speedyged.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1342134570.5954771041870117187500
User-Agent: WordPress/3.4.1; http://speedyged.com
-------- Input vars: ( Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:09:32 pm UTC ) --------
array (
  'TRXTYPE' => 'R',
  'ACTION' => 'I',
  'TENDER' => 'P',
  'ORIGPROFILEID' => '5S692589FV7587055',
  'VERBOSITY' => 'HIGH',
  'USER' => '********',
  'PARTNER' => 'PayPal',
  'VENDOR' => '********',
  'PWD' => '**********',
)
-------- Output string/vars: ( Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:09:33 pm UTC ) --------
RESULT=37&RPREF=RZM54CBC7DC0&RESPMSG=Invalid Profile ID: Invalid recurring profile ID
array (
  'RESULT' => '37',
  'RPREF' => 'RZM54CBC7DC0',
  'RESPMSG' => 'Invalid Profile ID: Invalid recurring profile ID',
  '__error' => 'Error #37. Invalid Profile ID: Invalid recurring profile ID.',
)
Posted: Saturday Jul 14th, 2012 at 3:47 am #19206
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this request for support.

The Payflow ACTION => ‘I’, is to retrieve information about a possible existing Profile ID. The profile may not always exist, and s2Member Pro handles this internally. So while the error is logged (like any other error); this particular error is not of any concern.

You mentioned that a customer was having trouble on your site though. If those problems persist, please feel free to send us your entire log file for review, and we’ll take a closer look for you. At present however, it sounds like this could just be a connectivity issue (or the like; i.e. something temporary).

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Saturday Jul 14th, 2012 at 6:51 pm #19269
MP

Just received a few more emails from customers saying that the monthly checkout isn’t working, and payments are failing to be processed. I just emailed you all on the private contact form. Please let me know if you need anymore information or access.

Thanks!!

Posted: Saturday Jul 14th, 2012 at 7:40 pm #19273
MP

**I forgot the URL to the registration page**

http://speedyged.com/monthly-registration/

Posted: Sunday Jul 15th, 2012 at 7:26 pm #19313
MP

After updating to the newest s2member release and deleting any custom field plugins. I’m still getting the same error. Any idea where to go next?

)
-------- Output string/vars: ( Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:41:49 pm UTC ) --------
RESULT=37&RPREF=RUY59C624D2F&RESPMSG=Invalid Profile ID: Invalid recurring profile ID
array (
  'RESULT' => '37',
  'RPREF' => 'RUY59C624D2F',
)

PHP v5.2.17 :: WordPress® v3.4.1 :: s2Member® v120703 :: s2Member® Pro v120703
Memory 29.40 MB :: Real Memory 29.50 MB :: Peak Memory 29.45 MB :: Real Peak Memory 29.50 MB
speedyged.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1342381307.9577438831329345703125
User-Agent: WordPress/3.4.1; http://speedyged.com
-------- Input vars: ( Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:41:49 pm UTC ) --------
array (
  'TRXTYPE' => 'R',
  'ACTION' => 'I',
  'TENDER' => 'P',
  'ORIGPROFILEID' => '0A027516X95543734',
  'VERBOSITY' => 'HIGH',
  'USER' => '*******',
  'PARTNER' => 'PayPal',
  'VENDOR' => '********',
  'PWD' => '*******',
)
-------- Output string/vars: ( Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:41:51 pm UTC ) --------
RESULT=37&RPREF=RTJ59CEF135F&RESPMSG=Invalid Profile ID: Invalid recurring profile ID
array (
  'RESULT' => '37',
  'RPREF' => 'RTJ59CEF135F',
)
Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 3:51 am #19444
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Thank you for the logs, MP. I’m sending Jason a message so he can take another look at this. Thank you for your patience.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 10:05 am #19517
MP

Not at all, I really appreciate you all going to all this trouble. For the customer service alone, I’ve already recommended this plugin a few times.

As a side note, I had to upload an updated version of the file ‘functions.php’ so that I could enable custom fields with s2member..for the end result of adding SSL to the checkout process.

Thanks again-

Posted: Saturday Jul 21st, 2012 at 7:08 am #19887
MP

Any luck with this? I’d certainly be willing to donate to get this taken care of : )

Posted: Sunday Jul 22nd, 2012 at 2:49 am #19919
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience.

I’m reviewing your installation now.
Posted: Sunday Jul 22nd, 2012 at 3:24 am #19921
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience.

I’ve just reviewed all of your s2Member log files.
I’m not seeing any API errors (other than error #37, which is to be expected with a Payflow integration). Error #37 as I mentioned before, is not really an error, it’s simply a search that returns no results, and s2Member handles this internally. s2Member triggers this error, by attempting to lookup a possible existing billing profile, which may or may not exist. If it does not exist, an error is logged. But again, that’s to be expected.

I also scanned your other log files, including paypal-api.log and payflow-api.log, and paypal-ipn.log. Inside paypal-ipn.log, I’m finding several entries like this one:

's2member_log' => 
array (
  0 => 'IPN received on: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:10:21 pm UTC',
  1 => 's2Member POST vars verified through a POST back to PayPal®.',
  2 => 'Unable to verify `$_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"]`. Please check the `custom` value in your Button Code. It MUST start with your domain name.',
),
'subscr_gateway' => 'paypal',

This indicates that you may have a PayPal Button and/or Pro Form integrated without a custom="" attribute. The custom="" attribute should always include the domain name of your site. That’s something I would check on. Please do a quick review of all the s2Member Shortcodes that you’ve integrated. Be sure all payment Buttons/Forms include a custom="" attribute that identifies the domain name of your site.

See also: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.