latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error in PayPal Attempting to Upgrade to ERP

Home Forums Community Forum Error in PayPal Attempting to Upgrade to ERP

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 6th, 2012 at 8:00 am #21212

I recently began the process to upgrade my client’s website from the free/standard paypal recurring billing model to the Website Payments Pro + ERP model.

I had my client upgrade the business PayPal account to a Pro account first. Then I logged in and attempted to signup for the ERP service and got the following error:

“Your version of Website Payments Pro is not compatible with the Direct Payment Recurring Payments feature.”

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_dp-recurring-payment-signup

PayPal does not make it easy to find these signup forms (I searched to find ERP), so I may have found an old or out of date link.

Can anyone help with this? It’s the last step in the way of launching this upgrade! I need the recurring billing as the site/organization is one that charges an annual fee for membership.

Could this be a Payflow issue?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 7th, 2012 at 2:28 am #21323
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Josiah,

I recommend contacting PayPal about this.

Recurring payments are definitely possible with Payflow and the latest version of s2Member Pro supports PayPal Payflow.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.