latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Error loading stream: ID not found on server

Home Forums Community Forum Error loading stream: ID not found on server

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 22nd, 2013 at 9:42 am #48094

When I first setup S3/Cloudfront integration with JW player, the videos play on the site just fine. But after a couple of days after I tried playing the videos again, it’s returning the error message Error loading stream: ID not found. I didn’t change anything from the initial setup so I don’t know what went wrong. The download link works but the streaming of the videos doesn’t.

I have followed the step-by-step procedure (that’s why the videos worked on their first day). I think perhaps something expired (signature ID or whatever it is, I’m not sure with the term) and that’s causing the error to appear. I could provide access to the frontend as well as admin backend if necessary.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 22nd, 2013 at 7:53 pm #48134
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I have followed the step-by-step procedure (that’s why the videos worked on their first day). I think perhaps something expired (signature ID or whatever it is, I’m not sure with the term) and that’s causing the error to appear. I could provide access to the frontend as well as admin backend if necessary.

Can you post the code / shortcode that you’re using on this page?

Posted: Sunday Apr 28th, 2013 at 8:25 pm #48637

Hi,

It’s working again now. I don’t know what happened but when I checked again after a couple of days, the videos are working again. This is the shortcode I’m using:

[s2Stream player="jwplayer-v6-rtmp-only" player_path="/jwplayer/jwplayer.js" player_width="900" player_height="506" file_download="IHTF.mp4" /]
Posted: Monday Apr 29th, 2013 at 7:09 pm #48681
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Okay, thanks for the information.

That shortcode looks correct. If the problem comes back let us know and we’ll take a look.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.