latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

“ERROR: Unable to verify $_POST vars.

Home Forums Community Forum “ERROR: Unable to verify $_POST vars.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 1:19 pm #48802

Hi there, I have come across the dreaded:

“ERROR: Unable to verify $_POST vars.
Please contact Support for assistance.

This is most likely related to an invalid configuration of s2Member, or a problem with server compatibility…..”

and have followed the steps you have suggested.

I’ve run the server check script, and everything is fine. I’ve checked the custom button code, and again it all looks fine to me.

Also, am using the latest S2Member plugin, and WP version

Can I give you access into the site to see what else could be the issue?

Let me know where I can email you the details..

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 9:56 am #48907

Yes, you can use the contact form. Please leave a reply here when you sent it so we look for it. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

But first, did you review your PayPal integration to verify it’s all correct? Particularly the PDT Token. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options[/hilite]

Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 10:30 am #48912

Its sorted – i hadn’t entered the PDT ..

Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 11:03 am #48922

Great! Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.