latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Every page being deiverted to membership page

Home Forums Community Forum Every page being deiverted to membership page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 11:45 am #9875

I have made a memebrship site using OP and S2member
now that I have S2memebr configered to use paypal it has started trapping EVERY page rather than just the ones using membership templates. Can’t tell if the probblem is with OP or with S2member. Site is here http:www.fasttrackyouronlinesuccess.com

NOTE: Removed personal information for security issues. (Offering password to admin.)

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Removed personal information for security issues. (Offering password to admin.)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 1:57 pm #9891
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello Kath,

It looks like you’ve set up a restriction in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› URI Access Restrictions that is causing this problem. Please double-check your restriction options and make sure that you haven’t protected any URLs that would cause the /blog-2/ URL to be restricted.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 2:07 pm #9892

yes you’re right, I had level 0 on a coupple of pages as I thougth that meant anybody could see it, have removed now. Of course it goes straight to the sales page now when not logged in but perhaps it should go to a login page first. Will have to look into how I do that, thougth S2M did it automatically?

Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 5:20 pm #9967
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kath,

When a visitor attempts to access a page he or she doesn’t have access to, s2Member sends them to the Membership Options page so that they have an opportunity to purchase access. You might want to put a note somewhere at the top of the Membership Options page that says something like, “Already a member? Login here.” with a link to the login page.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.