latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Examples of sites

Home Forums Community Forum Examples of sites

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 31st, 2013 at 12:45 pm #46203
Dennis Smith
Username: djsmith

I’m looking for some quality examples of websites thate are using both the free and the PRO Plugin of s2Member.

Thanks,
DJ
http:www.dennisjsmith.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 31st, 2013 at 1:47 pm #46206
cassel
Username: cassel

Check this thread which asks for examples of real life sites using s2Member:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/real-website-examples-please/

Posted: Sunday Mar 31st, 2013 at 1:51 pm #46207
Dennis Smith

I did. Not good examples as one site is not active and another is being reported as not safe by Chrome.

Posted: Sunday Mar 31st, 2013 at 1:57 pm #46208
cassel

I hope my site is not one of those: http://scrapbookcampus.com

Thanks for reporting the one no longer active. I guess we can ask the admn to remove that link.

Posted: Sunday Mar 31st, 2013 at 2:12 pm #46210
Dennis Smith

I couldn’t see where you are using it on your site? I went to LOAD2013 and when I hit “Buy Now” I get that the projuct is no longer available.

Posted: Sunday Mar 31st, 2013 at 2:25 pm #46211
cassel

Oh. LOAD213 was an affiliate product i mentioned in one blog post. My whole site is based on s2M.

The Calendar Making Class is available through ccaps. The registration on the right is done through an outside plugin that will take the MC registration and create an account in s2M automatically, and the class content is only available if you are logged in (thus, registered). You can try it, it is free.

The Courses > Basic Scrap and Courses > Element Creation will auto-redirect you to the sale page if you have not yet purchased it, but if you have purchased it, you get the index of the lessons. In addition, if you have purchased the class, it adds a dripping feature that i integrated through a hack that can be purchased from my programmer.

The Master Classes are accessible also at different levels: the latest one is viewable if you are logged in. If you are not logged in, you get the sale pitch. If you are logged in and have not purchased the Master Class, you get the streaming video and a sale pitch for the complete class, if you have purchased the complete class, you also get the downloadable link and the guidebook. For previous presentation it is either you bought it (so you see it) or you didn’t (so you see the sale pitch).

If you have any question, just let me know.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.