latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Exec-PHP

Home Forums Community Forum Exec-PHP

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 4th, 2012 at 7:15 pm #15405
bob mane
Username: bobmane

“Exec-PHP WYSIWYG Conversion Warning. Saving this article will render all contained PHP code permanently unuseful. Even if you are saving this article through the Code editor. You can turn off this warning in your user profile. Ignore this warning in case this article does not contain PHP code.

how to fix this??

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 10:56 am #15524
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Bob,

Although these forums are not the forums for Exec-PHP, the solution is to go to edit your WordPress profile, and I believe at the top (or at the bottom) there will be an option to disable the visual editor.

Now of course, his would mean you have to know HTML in order to make your posts.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:48 pm #15542
bob mane
Username: bobmane

thanks…yes i know how to format…just very new to wp

and I also have that turned off in magneto for same reaosn

Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:02 pm #15593
Eduan
Username: Eduan

OK,

Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.