latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Export/Import users

Home Forums Community Forum Export/Import users

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 6:26 am #29483
aus_team
Username: austeam

Hi,

If I have exported my users from one site default labels (default user levels 0 to 4) and I import it from my site with customized labels, will that be a problem?

Or if I have cpaps in the original site and no ccpas in the new site, will that be a problem?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 2:15 pm #29551
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

No, you should not have any problem. The Level Labels are stored in the database and are not part of the export file. Also, the Custom Capabilities will simply be assigned to the users when you import them. If you’re not using those Custom Capabilities on the new site, having users with those Custom Capabilities won’t cause any problems.

If you don’t want the users to have any Custom Capabilities assigned to them on the new site, then you can clear the Custom Capabilities column for all the users before you import them into the new site.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.