latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Facebook/Twitter Connect & pro-form signup

Home Forums Community Forum Facebook/Twitter Connect & pro-form signup

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 4:30 am #22054

Sorry for the flurry of questions!

Here’s what I need to happen:

I have a pro-form on a page, I want to be able to use facebook/twitter connect to “prefill” the form fields for registration. Mailchimp is also integrated here (and I also have a dropdown whereby they can select which group they want to be added to in the mailchimp list), so I need the info to pass over to them. Is this possible? I’m willing to PAY someone to help with this as it’s for a big client and is mission critical!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 8:53 am #22086
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kimberley,

Facebook/Twitter account integration is not currently a feature of s2Member, however s2Member uses the WordPress authentication system so you might be able to find a 3rd party WordPress plugin that provides that functionality and then see if it works with s2Member.

If you absolutely need this functionality, I recommend posting your job on jobs.wordpress.net to hire a programmer that can do this for you.

Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 11:03 am #22103

Thanks Raam, I’ve posted the job there.

Is there the possibility of these features being added to the default pro-form in the future? Or, do you know if there’s a way of creating a very simple form on a page that could use a facebook/twitter connect plugin and create the user as an s2member user, allowing them to edit their profile after registration for the further fields?

Posted: Thursday Aug 16th, 2012 at 6:23 am #22185
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kimberley,

I’m not sure about future features. It’s certainly possible to create a form where an Facebook/Twitter login is used to create the account. s2Member users are WordPress users. The only difference is that the user would be assigned an s2Member role (s2member_level0, s2member_level1, s2member_level2, etc.). Any PHP programmer that is familiar with WordPress customizations should be able to develop this feature for you.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.